Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Strategically situated in the heart of the city, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok boasts traditional Thai architecture, hand-painted silk ceilings, a grand lobby and glorious gardens. Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok offers easy access for those who want to explore the city, cruise the Chao Phraya River, or visit the ancient ruins of Thailand. This luxury five-star hotel offers a true Bangkok experience.
Dining at Four Seasons is a global adventure – from creative Italian cuisine in Biscotti, named by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the most exciting restaurants in the world, to classic Manhattan-style steaks in Madison, innovative Japanese creations in Shintaro and mouth-watering local dishes in Spice Market. The Lobby is one of the city’s most elegant rendezvous locations all-day dining, afternoon tea and cocktails. Outdoors, fashionable Aqua remains cool on the hottest of days, while The Terrace offers relaxed dining in open-air teak pavilions. Two of the venues accommodate private groups. Every Sunday, the Hotel offers a brunch that showcases culinary favourites from our award-winning restaurants, Madison, Biscotti, Spice Market and Shintaro.
The Spa by MSpa delivers memorable spa experiences in state-of-the-art facilities. The treatment rooms and suites and full-service beauty salon are all designed for comfort and the ultimate in sensory experience. The spa’s traditional Thai architecture evokes spiritual tranquility and a feeling of harmony with nature.