Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Set between floors 74 and 98 of the Guangzhou IFC tower, Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou’s 344 luxurious guest rooms and suites are among the most modern and spacious in the city, with unrivalled views of the Pearl River Delta.
Four Seasons represents Guangzhou’s exceptional new standard for dining – whether stratospheric Yu or Bar 99 at the top of the tower, or tea beneath the soaring atrium on the 70th floor, or contemporary Chinese, Japanese or Italian fine cuisine with views to take your breath away.
Hua Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou offers an ideal retreat from the hectic pace of the city below. Located on the 69th floor, the spa's six treatment rooms, most with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows, include private shower and steam room. Three VIP treatment rooms, each with an oversized vitality tub and rain shower, have been specially designed for couples. Men’s and women’s locker rooms include a sauna and steamroom. Hua Spa features an extensive water-based treatment area, with a Vichy-style shower, Rhassoul chamber, crystal steam room and laconium in the women's area, and an herbal steam bath, Swedish and Finnish sauna and ice fountain in the men’s area. These extensive facilities allow the spa to provide an exceptionally broad range of treatments, and spa staff are always happy to help you choose the ideal treatment. Therapies include traditional Chinese massage and treatments utilizing aromatherapy and hot-stone techniques, as well as those making use of hydrotherapy, salt scrubs, and herbal and mineral mud wraps. Some treatments offer a combination of therapies to accomplish special health-related goals, such as jet lag recovery and detoxification.