Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Lofty views of the Atlas Mountains and sun-filled Marrakech. Luxury hotel rooms as calming and secluded as they are inspiring and open. Five outstanding resort restaurants, bars and trendy lounges. In Marrakech, Morocco, classic Four Seasons service brings you the best of old and new.
In a city known for culinary richness, Four Seasons Resort Marrakech puts stylish fine dining restaurant choices at your door. Enjoy the exotic flavours of Morocco at Solano or divine Italian at Bleu d’Orange. Share cocktails in the library bar, or pause in the comfort of the tea lounge at Inara Bar and Lounge. Refresh mid-day with a cooling drink poolside under the palms at Azzera Grill. Bask in the best view in the city of the Menara gardens upstairs at rooftop bar, Zest, where the vibe is decidedly hip and cool. Or create a getaway within a getaway with 24-hour In-Room Dining.
Go on a journey of inner and outer peace, tranquillity and complete relaxation. In the heart of the Resort, Le Spa at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech presents a luxurious sanctuary inspired by Middle Eastern traditions and contemporary Western treatments. Taking a cue from Mother Nature, Le Spa embraces a holistic approach to well-being, providing body and facial treatments that incorporate precious herbs and plants from the surrounding Atlas Mountains, including eucalyptus, saffron, rose, olive, orange and argan. Ancient hammam remedies and organic treatments are designed to benefit body, mind and spirit. Le Spa offers separate relaxation areas for men and women, and a hammam spa with open gardens. Exclusive private pavilions with a private garden, Watsu pool and Ghassoul are available for couples.