Think of the Earth’s natural wonders. Glaciers, waterfalls, volcanoes, fjords, geysers. Now imagine them all in one tiny place. This is Iceland. And it's staggeringly beautiful. Just south of the Arctic Circle, yet warmed by the Gulf Stream, Mother Nature’s most astounding creations share the limelight - or midnight sunlight. It’s a mysterious island nation of brilliant colors, striking contrasts, crisp air and incredible energy. Of course Viking sagas of mythic proportions emerged here! Your own epic will, too. With treks across ice, sand, water and lava - and to hot springs. A vacation doesn’t get any more wonder-full.
- Explore a mystical, raw, wild landscape by land, water and air
- Incredible geological wonders, from glaciers and geysers to volcanoes and sea stacks
- Meet puffins, kittiwakes and other residents
- Crisp coastal air and fresh seafood
- Soak in geothermal pools before astounding scenery
Departing from Reykjavik